December is a time to reflect on all the wonderful things your body has done for you this year. From running marathons to climbing mountains to pumping blood through your veins, your body has done an amazing job.
And while you should certainly be grateful for all your body has accomplished, you should also be grateful for each and every day. After all, your body is still here – and it’s still capable of a lot more. So take some time to reflect on all the wonderful things your body has done for you this year, and be grateful for every single moment. You won’t regret it!
Here are some body affirmations to help you show your body gratitude:
- I am grateful for my body – its strengths and its weaknesses.
- I am grateful for my health – both now and in the future.
- I am grateful for my sense of balance – both on land and in the water.
- I am grateful for my reflexes – they help me survive in dangerous situations.
- I am grateful for my speed – it helps me avoid danger and get where I need to be quickly.
- I am grateful for my strength – it enables me to do things that other people can’t do.
- I am grateful for my endurance – it allows me to keep going when others might give up.
- I am grateful for my flexibility – it makes me agile and able to navigate difficult terrain quickly.
- I am grateful for my agility – it makes me fast and nimble
Looking for more body gratitude inspiration? Check out these journal prompts to feel grateful for your body!